Monday, July 2, 2007

The sONG...

This is saiyuki's soundtrack list....I hope I can upload the mp3 here so that you can enjoy it!!!

For real --> 1st opening... "mada aoi tsuki wo dakishimete"*

Tightrope --> 1st ending! "the sun sets and a new day comes..."

Still time --> 2nd opening Alone --> 2nd ending (wonderful!)

Open up your mind --> background song

For real piano version --> You know when, in episode 16 ("Be there"), Sanzo chants and they all remember the happiest and saddest moment of their lives? This is the background song.*

Blow winds --> Yaaa! This is sugoi! You can hear clear Sanzo's, Goku's and Gojyo's voices... Sanzo's voice is sooo wonderful! *swoons*

Bad friends --> The song of Sanzo and Gojyo. I know I'm repeating, but I love Sanzo's voice!

Junk boys --> Again Sanzo, Goku and Gojyo singing together! (but not the real seiyuus)

Solitude --> Sanzo's song!

This is my solitude... Sei mei sen... something in my mind --> Hakkai doesn't sing...

Proud of my loneliness --> Great!! Goku sings!! Wonderful!

Dream in power --> Try not to swoon listening to Sanzo's wonderful voice...

Infinity --> Goku singing again

Bunny doll --> Hey I like this...

Alone music box version --> This makes me really cry!!

Freedom --> Yay! I sing this loud and loud!! Though I prefer the seiyuus' version ne...

Alone piano version --> An other one which makes me cry... it must be because even "Alone" itself makes me cry Y_Y

Freedom - seiyuus' version --> Ya-haa!! Freedom itself is so nice, and then, sung by my favourite seyuus... XD this is one of my favourite songs of all!!

I can fly --> This IS the best Goku's image song ever!! XD

Treasure --> And could be missing the duet of Sanzo and Goku??

Wild rock --> Reload opening

ID --> Reload 1st ending... subarashii!!!

Fukisusabu kaze no naka de --> Reload 2nd ending, and one of the best songs you've ever heard

Still Time --> Reload's opening

Shiro no Jumon ---> Reload's ending...It's my fave....

1 comment:

ChemMong said...

hey there! may I ask? Where did you download all the character songs?